Manderley Christian Camp is a Ministry of Renewanation
To see culture transformed by helping millions of children develop a biblical worldview.
To inspire & equip the family, church, and school to give children a biblical worldview.
Our Next Step
See 1,095,000 children developing a biblical worldview by the end of 2030 through our seven divisions of ministry.
Children form concepts of truth based primarily on the influence of friends, family, media, and from what they are taught at school.
A child who develops a biblical worldview as a result of Renewanation’s impact will be one who:
• is a committed follower of Jesus Christ with a strong biblical worldview
• is a responsible citizen who appreciates America’s Christian heritage and works to strengthen that influence on government and in every sphere of culture
• is a person of principle and character who adds value to those around them
• is able to confidently and lovingly defend and share their Christian faith
• is able to continue their education if they choose to do so and become a productive citizen that improves society through God’s calling on their life
Statement of Faith
We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
We believe in the divinity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
We believe regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful man.
We believe all humanity is born under the curse of sin and can only be saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved: the saved unto the resurrection of life and the unsaved unto the resurrection of damnation.
We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
We believe in the Genesis account of Creation.